We provide high-quality health care for Ohio Valley families and individuals who are medically uninsured, regardless of their ability to pay.
Did you know?
Our typical patient is a female in her 50’s who is employed and in need of services not covered by her current insurance. One of our main goals is helping those who have gaps in coverage or care.
Free Medical Services:
- Primary Care
- Onsite Lab Testing
- Basic Physicals
- Chronic Care: High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, High Cholesterol
- Acute Care: Colds, Ear aches, Suture Removal
- Onsite Pharmacy & Prescription Assistance
- Behavioral Health Services/Counseling
- Dental & Vision Services
- Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- COVID 19 Testing & Vaccinations
- Flu Vaccinations
- Wound Care & Minor Procedures
- Referral Services For Outside Testing & Specialized Care
“Free to be Healthy 2.0” Program:
A free program for patients of OVHC who have high blood pressure and/or diabetes. The OVHC staff works directly with patients to improve their blood pressure, blood sugar and overall health.
Other program benefits include:
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance in obtaining lab work
- Use of home blood pressure cuffs
- Blood sugar meters & test strips
- Consultations with a licensed dietician & pharmacist
Are you in need of care or know someone who is?
Our goal is to serve those who need medical care. From prevention to early detection, we can help our improve health standards and sustain life in our community. If you, or someone you know, could benefit from our services, please contact our office or introduce us. We look forward to serving our community!